TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM) @OZMOSIS SPA BANGSAR KUALA LUMPUR
Approx. 30 mins | RM 130
- Cupping Therapy uses glass cups to create suction, where air within the cup is removed causing a vacuum effect. Dry cupping is safe and beneficial for toxin removal from body and it helps to reduce cellulite.
- Patients with neck and shoulder pain would experienced a 61% decrease in pain after treatment.
- Our TCM treatments doctor in-charge, Dr Yek is a compassionate traditional practitioner and his specialties include TCM treatments for stroke, sciatica, scoliosis, bone spurs, sport injuries, slipped disc, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, neck/ back pain, knee/ ankle pain, arthritis/ joint pain, headaches/ migraine, high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia, herb for body balancing, face-lift acupuncture.
- Dr Yek has been practicing as a Registered TCM practitioner since 2006 and he has done extensive research on depression related cases, combining TCM treatments and counseling. He graduated with a Master’s Degree in Psychology (Universiti Kebangasaan Malaysia) and a Bachelor of TCM, from KL Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. His experience and knowledge have been widen in a six months’ training in the Heilongjiang University Of Chinese Medicine in China.
- We appreciate pre-bookings in advance for a personal consultation with Dr Yek.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Simply click order button to setup an appointment at your pace. We shall contact you within 24-48 working hours for confirmation after received your reservation.